Monday, June 1, 2015

Welcome To Our Blog

Welcome

About My Practice

My practice is focused on you, the client, because I care about you, and I care about offering high quality representation. My desire to help others has always been present in my professional career, first while I worked as a public school teacher, and now, as an attorney in my own practice.

​I enjoy estate planning because ​I understand that the legal system can intimidate and overwhelm anyone. I am here to help find answers and create the solutions you need.  I achieve this by drafting customized estate plans by first listening carefully to client concerns and goals, and then counseling clients on their options.  Together we create an estate plan that is truly the client's plan, not just a fill-in-the-blank document.  

​In order to provide the best legal representation possible, I am a proud member of Wealth Counsel. Wealth Counsel is an active community of over 3,600 estate planning and wealth management professionals. It provides continuing legal education that keeps me sharp and up-to-date.  Wealth Counsel's legal document drafting technologies also help me create customized, high quality legal documents that encompass the latest, most relevant legal strategies.

Contact me today,  I can provide peace of mind while you protect yourself and your loved ones.

Email: tim@santabarbaraestateplanner.com
Phone: (805) 669-7009.
For more information about our firm visit our website at https://santabarbaraestateplanner.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment